VRMesh v7.6 is released!
This new release has significantly improved the performance of VRMesh in the following areas:
- Index/Attach: Optimizes memory performance.
- Extract Building Footprints: Makes the boundary tracing more accurate.
- Classify in Section Viewport: Reorganizes the manual classification tool for better performance.
- Point Cloud to Mesh: Reduces memory usage and improves performance when working with large point clouds.
- Seam Gaps: Reduces memory usage and improves performance.
- Extract All Parts: Provides capabilities to recognize cylinders and tubes.
- Fit Two Objects: Allows all objects in the same group as the source object to be transformed together.
- Manual Registration: Allows you to mark dots by inputting coordinates (x, y, z).
- Remove Inside Parts: A new function allowing you to remove all inner triangles with preservation of outer triangles.
- Fill Boundary by Skin: A new function for filling an open area with a skin method.
- Dental Implant Wizard: Adds a batch processing module for streamlining drill guide design.
- Mesh to NURBS: Simplifies the workflow for NURBS creation.
- Convert real world data from any 3D scanning devices into high quality meshes for a variety of applications.
- A powerful and comprehensive toolset for mesh healing and editing.
- Speed up the transition from sketches to model.
- Complete organic details and solids.
- Flexible control from fully automated to precise, interactive refinement.
- A high-level and affordable application tool.
Automatic / Manual Registration
- Support real world data from any 3D scanning devices in XYZ ASCII format.
- Manually register two objects (point clouds / meshes) using 1 point or multiple points.
- Automatically register multiple objects using global registration.
- Automatically simplify and merge multiple objects into point clouds.
- Unify normals, stitch gaps.
- Fill holes by curvature / plane / cap.
- Analyze and fix triangle errors with step-through wizard.
- Optimize meshes with feature-preserving smoothing and decimation.
- Restore sharp edges along feature curves.
- Smooth, fillet, trim, and extend boundary edges.
- Offset meshes with variable thickness.
- Union, subtract, and intersect arbitrary triangle meshes using Boolean operation.
- Create multiple cross sections by plane.
- Generate color-mapped objects to illustrate deviations.
- Create and modify dynamic annotations to show deviations.
- Export the information of the selected points to Microsoft Word/Excel for inclusion in reports.
- Create free-form 3D models from sketched curves.
- Create objects by sweeping / revolving.
- Reshape existing objects intuitively by clicking / dragging.
- Add complex elements on the surface.
Point Cloud to Mesh
- Triangulate point clouds to meshes optimally and accurately in one click.
- Automatically delete redundant overlapping points.
- Measure and annotate the information of point, point-to-point distance, or angle between two rays.