The Ultimate 3D Scan Processing Solution
Geomagic Studio® 2013 is the complete toolbox for transforming 3D scanned data into highly accurate surface, polygon and native CAD models.
- THE INDUSTRY’S MOST POWERFUL point cloud and polygon editing functions with advanced surfacing capabilities.
- CUSTOMIZE POINT CLOUD PROCESSING WORKFLOWS with Python scripting environment.
- CREATE PARAMETRIC MODELS for seamless transfer of surfaces, solids, features and curves to major CAD packages.
- AN EASY-TO-LEARN USER INTERFACE with automated workflows streamlines functionality and allows you to perform operations faster.
- WIDE ARRAY OF HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE INTEGRATION OPTIONS makes it simple to export directly to manufacturing, CNC, analysis, 3D printing, CAD, and all major neutral polygonal and NURBS formats.
You can get a 28 days trial version of Geomagic Studio. Please send us an Request on our Download section.
- Support for a wide range of non-contact and probe devices
- Automated point cloud data cleanup, mesh analysis and repair, remeshing tools, patch functionality and more
- Optimized for fast data processing and the ability to effectively handle large, dense point clouds
- Simplified 3D world coordinate system for easy alignment of data
- Python scripting environment allows you to customize point cloud processing workflows
- Included command line-driven version of the software eliminates the computing overhead of a graphical user interface, allowing you to save time and memory
- Export high-quality 3D data in all major neutral polygonal and NURBS formats
- Wide array of hardware plug-ins and supported file formats, i.e., STL, OBJ, VRML, DXF, PLY and 3DS, included at no additional charge
- Direct export of history-based models to major mechanical CAD packages, including Autodesk® Inventor®, CREO® Elements/Pro™, CATIA® and SolidWorks® (optional)
- Seamless export to SpaceClaim® Engineer direct-modeling CAD at the click of a button